Camper van fire spreads to house in Leeds as crews use 'high powered fan' for smoke

Watch more of our videos on Shots! 
and live on Freeview channel 276
Visit Shots! now
Firefighters were called out to a north Leeds road after a camper van caught fire.

The vehicle blaze, in Otley Lane, Yeadon, spread to a “domestic property” on the road, West Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service said.

It happened at about 11.15pm last night (Monday, July 26).

A spokesman for the fire service said a “high-powered fan” was used to clear smoke from the property.

Fire engines from Rawdon, Cookridge and Shipley Fire Stations were called out to the scene.

Related topics: