What caused this morning's hellish drive into Leeds?
A series of roadworks added to Leeds commuter woes on Blue Monday - the most despressing day of 2018.
Did any of these incidents make you late for work?
1. Roadworks on Wellington Street between Northern Street and the A58(M) Inner Ring Road
2. The northbound Century Way is closed in Colton
3. Roadworks on York Street between the A61 St Peter’s Street and A653 Marsh Lane
4. Roadworks on the A61 East Street and A653 Crown Point Bridge
5. Roadworks - Northern Street closed in both directions
6. Resurfacing works in the Whitehall Road area
Elsewhere congestion and accidents caused delays for motorists across Yorkshire:
* Congestion at J9 eastbound exit of the M62.
* Congestion J31 westbound access of the M62
* Bramley Lane - Road closed, serious accident. Road closed due to serious accident on Bramley Lane Both ways between Bretton Lane and Woolley Low Moor Lane. The access road to the services from Bramley Lane is also closed. The access to Woolley Edge Services from the motorway is not affected.
* Stalled Truck, lane closed on exit ramp, on the Roundabout. Lane closed on exit ramp due to stalled truck on M1 Northbound at J42 M62. Lane one (of two) is closed in the dedicated lanes to turn left at the roundabout to join M62 Westbound. On the roundabout.