Front line workers offered special discounts across Leeds in new scheme
NHS, social care, and emergency service workers in Leeds will be able to benefit from a variety of exclusive discounts following the reopening of indoor hospitality and entertainment in the UK.
Available through a specialist discount service, Blue Light Card, frontline workers will be able to save money at various hospitality venues such as Starbucks, Toby Carvery, YO!, ODEON, and Cineworld.
Current discounts available to members include:
Restaurants and hospitality
· Greene King - Save 20% off food bill
· Hungry Horse - Save 20% off food bill
· Prezzo - Save 25% off total bill
· Starbucks - Save 10%
· Stonehouse Pizza & Carvery - Save 10% off food bill
· Toby Carvery - 20% off food, Monday to Saturday
· YO! - 20% off dine-in or click and collect - Sunday to Friday
· Hotels.com – Save 10% at selected locations
· Expedia – Save 10% off UK breaks
Tom Dalby, CEO of Blue Light Card, said: “This year, the country’s appreciation for our blue light community is higher than ever. It’s hard to imagine what the last 14 months would have looked like if frontline workers hadn’t risked their lives daily to protect us.
“We’re delighted to be able to offer Blue Light Card members even more fantastic savings on food, drinks, and entertainment. As lockdown restrictions begin to ease, we hope they rightly embrace more freedom and take advantage of these fantastic discounts.”
Over two million members are now signed up to the service, and it is partnered with over 15,000 retailers offering money-saving deals.
It costs £4.99 to sign up for a Blue Light Card and it will be valid for two years.
Visit www.bluelightcard.co.uk to register.