A party company in Leeds in looking for enthusiastic gamers to deliver a mobile gaming party.
Gamezstation UK Limited has advertised the vacancy of Xbox Gaming Party Host on job website indeed.co.uk.
The role will be based in Leeds, but the successful candidates will be expected to travel around Yorkshire in the custom built Gamezstation van, attending events and parties.
The advert says duties include:
- Actively and enthusiastically promote an atmosphere of fun, excitement and game competition amongst our customers
- Driving the Gamezstation vehicle to various locations throughout Yorkshire
- Be responsible for the supervision of children and young people
- Providing excellent customer service, going above and beyond expectations
- Ensure the vehicles are clean and tidy ready for the next party
- Demonstrating how games are played should anyone struggle
- Actively sell and promote Gamezstation to new and potential customers
- Managing stock levels
- Take photos and videos of each party to use for social media purposes
- Conducting Facebook lives wherever possible to engage with our audiences
- Manage and run promotions and competitions through our vans
- Support the team with ideas on how to continually better our party experience and target older audiences
- Hosting, managing and running events
Applicants must hold a full and clean UK driving license, hold a current DBS check or be willing to undertake one, be over the age of 25 due to insurance reason and be flexible with working hours.
Interested parties are asked to send a CV, which could lead to a short video being submitted before an informal interview.
For more information, click here.