Fire service respond to incident involving microwave in Morley area of Leeds

Watch more of our videos on Shots! 
and live on Freeview channel 276
Visit Shots! now
A fire involving a microwave in a kitchen required the attention of West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service in the early hours of this morning.

At around 3:06am, a crew from Morley responded to an automatic fire alarm before passing a priority message for a confirmed building fire.

Read More
Read More: Man taken to hospital with effects of 'severe smoke inhalation' after...

The fire was in a two-storey building on Queen Street and Hunslet fire station also attended.

One hose reel and two breathing apparatus were used to extinguish the fire and a positive pressure ventilation fan was used to clear smoke,

Related topics: