Blaze in cellar of house in Leeds

Ashton Place, Harehills. Image: GoogleAshton Place, Harehills. Image: Google
Ashton Place, Harehills. Image: Google
FIREFIGHTERS dealt with a  blaze in a cellar at a house in Harehills.

Two crews from Leeds Fire Station were called to the house on Ashton Place just before 1.30pm today (Mon May 7).

West Yorkshire Fire Service said the electrical blaze involved a fuse board in the cellar.

The fire was extinguished using two breathing apparatus and one hose reel.

Related topics: