The bars and restaurants reopening in Trinity Leeds on May 17
Bars and restaurants across the country are preparing to reopen after the Government confirmed indoor hospitality can reopen next week.
People in England will be able to hug loved ones, dine in restaurants and go on holiday abroad from next week in a “considerable step on the road back to normality”, Boris Johnson said in a press briefing on Monday, May 10.
From May 17:
– People will be able to meet outdoors in groups of up to 30.
– People will be able to meet indoors in groups of six, or two households.
– Pubs and restaurants will be able to serve customers indoors, although they will be limited to table service.
– Cinemas, museums, theatres and concert halls will be allowed to reopen although there will be capacity limits on large events.
– The “stay in the UK” restriction will lift and people will be able to travel to “green list” countries such as Portugal, although they are still being advised not to go to destinations on the amber list.
– Up to 30 people will be allowed at weddings, although dancing will still not be allowed, and the cap on the number of mourners attending funerals will be lifted, in line with the safe capacity of the venue.
Here are the bars and restaurants in Trinity Leeds which are reopening on May 17: