Years or even decades of service to the health of people in our region will be acknowledged at the YEP Best of Health Awards 2015.
We want to highlight the crucial contribution of health care staff who have given their lives to help others, and made a real difference in doing so.
As a result our fourth annual awards, sponsored by Sovereign Health Care, will include a Special Contribution category for the first time to give exceptionally dedicated workers the praise they deserve.
Readers have until October 19 to nominate in any one of our 10 categories. The awards will be handed out at a ceremony hosted by BBC presenter Clare Frisby at The Queens Hotel on December 7.
Nominees might be a health charity chief who is celebrating a milestone, a retiring nurse, doctor or carer who has gone beyond the call of duty for years or a health worker whose work has had a huge impact on their profession.
They might even be an NHS boss who has risen through the ranks and achieved a lot or somebody who has made caring for others their life’s work.
You may want to pay tribute to someone who has stopped working or even passed away after a colourful career in any area of public, private or third sector health care.
Visit www2.yorkshiretoday.co.uk/healthawards2015 to nominate through an online form.
- Mental Health Worker of the Year
- Doctor of the Year
- Team of the Year
- Unsung Hero
- Emergency Response Worker of the Year
- Carer of the Year
- Special Contribution Award
- Community Health Award
HOW TO ENTER
- Get your nominations in now – click here to nominate by filling in an online form.
- Alternatively, you can send your nominations to Olivia Richards, Yorkshire Post Newspapers, No1 Leeds, 26 Whitehall Road, Leeds, LS12 1BE. Mark your entry with the category and provide your nominee’s full name, job title, work address, telephone number and email address. Also include your own name, address, phone number and email address, as well as 200 words explaining your nomination.
- Winners will be picked by a panel of judges and revealed at an awards lunch on December 7.
- If you have any questions regarding the YEP Best of Health Awards 2015, email email@example.com or call 0113 2388134.