Here’s five things we learned from Leeds Rhinos’ morale-boosting 30-18 win over St Helens.
1) On this evidence, specialist hooker Beau Falloon will give Rhinos an added dimension
2) Prop Keith Galloway may be finding his feet. He had his best game for Leeds and his pass for Jamie Jones-Buchanan’s try was a beauty.
3) Ryan Hall’s ankle injury is not a disaster. Tom Briscoe is close to returning from a similar problem, Ash Handley played well and Hall could do with a break after a draining 12 months.
4) It was fast and frantic, but not high-quality. Both teams will need to improve, though it has given Rhinos something to build on.
5) Rhinos can score tries and look threatening when Danny McGuire is not in the team.