Five things to consider ahead of Leeds Rhinos’ Grand Final rematch at Wigan Warriors tonight.
1. Rhinos’ injury situation is improving, but only gradually. Beau Falloon, Mitch Achurch, Jamie Jones-Buchanan and Mitch Garbutt are back in contention, but Joel Moon and Brett Delaney have joined the casualty list.
2. It has been a long time coming, so the spotlight will be on hooker Falloon’s Rhinos debut. His presence should take some of the pressure off Jordan Lilley and Rob Burrow.
3. Rhinos have won their last two meetings with Wigan, but lost on their last three visits to DW Stadium.
4. It could be a low-scoring game. Leeds (70) have scored only six fewer points than Wigan (76) in the opening four rounds. Wigan have the best defence in Super League, only 60 conceded, compared with 116 by Leeds.
5. If he features tonight it will be only Jamie Jones-Buchanan’s 26th appearance since the end of 2013. He deserves some luck after two injury-ravaged years.