Leeds Rhinos v Wigan: Five talking points ahead of tonight's game
Leeds Rhinos play host to Wigan Warriors tonight looking for a fourth win in five games. Here are five talking points ahead of the match.
1) Bottom of Super League faces top for the second successive week. If Rhinos play like they did at Hull seven days ago another upset will be on the cards.
2) Wigan always seem to be struggling with an injury crisis when they play Leeds. Usually they raise their game and returning to top spot in the table is a huge incentive for the visitors.
3) Rhinos’ form is picking up as players return from injury. Tom Briscoe is set to feature tonight, leaving only Danny McGuire, Stevie Ward and Brett Ferres on the casualty list - and they aren’t far away.
4) Tonight is Rhinos’ annual Armed Forces celebration. They will wear a special kit to mark the centenary of the battle of the Somme and Andy Jarman - whose grandfather Billy Jarman played for Leeds and Great Britain and was killed in the carnage 100 years ago - will be at the game.
5) Hooker James Segeyaro enjoyed an impressive start last week. He will make his home debut tonight and Leeds look a more balanced team with a specialist No 9 in place.