Marcelo Bielsa made one change for the visit of the Bees as Gjanni Alioski replaced Barry Douglas who missed out through injury. Here's how we scored the performance as Eddie Nketiah made himself the hero in LS11:
7. Did what was required but never really tested by Brentford. Some good catches and distribution. Another clean sheet.
7. Another good showing, a good driving force for Leeds down the right - easy to forget he's not a natural defender.
6. Another good performance at the back, he's forging a good partnership with Ben White already.
Sign up to our Leeds United newsletter
The i newsletter cut through the noise
6. Continued his fine start to life at Leeds. So comfortable on the ball, his distribution is a real asset.
6. Replaced Barry Douglas in the line-up. A frustrating night for him overall. A few moments of wasted passes and dribbling up blind alleys. But worked hard.
7. Some unusual loose play from Phillips in midfield - like most in the first half. Recovered himself and was still on hand to make some crucial tackles in the latter stages.
5. An unusually off night from Pablo. Nothing seemed to work for him.
6. Lots of good play in and around the box, was a little unlucky to be replaced. Another decent showing.
7. Has started the season in fine form and it continued at Elland Road. The only thing he's missing is a goal, which is a frustration to him as much as anyone.
6. Lots of running and good link up play. Played a key part in the goal, and continues to be a key man in the middle.
7. A good showing from Bamford. Some really good link up play and was unlucky to see a header fall the wrong side of the post.
7. A 65th minute substitute. What you want from your winger as he stepped off the bench to provide the assist for the winning goal. Has some pace.
6. Came on to replace Stuart Dallas who took a knock. Helped see the game out late on, which was needed.
8. What can you say... an incredible way to introduce yourself to Elland Road. Looked lively after his goal too. More, please.