FULL-TIME SCORES: Live from Leeds United, Sheffield Wednesday, Barnsley, Hull City, Huddersfield Town, Sheffield United, Doncaster Rovers, York City, Rotherham United and Bradford City

After a week filled with takeover talk and loan deadlines, Saturday saw all our clubs back in action in the Football League.

Saturday, 24th November 2012, 8:14 pm


FT Leeds United 2 Crystal Palace 1

Luciano Becchio (52) broke the deadlock at Elland Road, before Paul Green (76) added a second. Peter Ramage replied for Palace.

Sign up to our Leeds United newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

FT Charlton 1 Huddersfield Town 1

Terriers went down to 10 men after Keith Southern sent off, and Rob Hulse (60) made 10 men pay with Charlton goal. Adam Clayton equalised with an 88th minute penalty.

FT Sheffield Wednesday 0 Leicester City 2

Danny Drinkwater fired the Foxes in front at Hillsborough, before Ben Marshall (76) added a second.

FT Barnsley 1 Cardiff City 2

Ben Nugent (22) gave visitors the lead at Oakwell, before Aron Gunnarsson (51) made it 2-0. Jacob Mellis (76) replied for the Tykes.

FT Hull City 0 Burnley 1

Former Tigers midielder Dean Marney gave the Clarets all three points just before half-time.

League One

FT Brentford 2 Sheffield United 0

Clayton Donaldson gave the Bees a third-minute lead, before Harry Forrester doubled advantage on 29 minutes.

FT Doncaster Rovers 4 Scunthorpe 0

First goal at the Keepmoat comes from Martin Woods after 22 minutes. David Cotterill doubled the lead straight after half-time, Rob Jones and Billy Paynter added further goals.

League Two

FT Exeter 0 Rotherham United 1

Captain Ian Sharps nudged Millers in front on 42 minutes, and the visitors were reduced to 10 men late on when Mitchell Rose was sent off.

FT Bristol Rovers 3 Bradford City 3

Rovers took a second-minute lead through Guy Branston, Nahki Wells equalised on 28 minutes. But Tom Eaves restored the home advantage five minutes later. City battled back with goals from Carl McHugh (55) and James Hanson (68), Michael Smith (62) netting for Rovers. Nathan Doyle was red carded late on for the Bantams, along with Rovers’ Wayne Brown.

FT York City 0 Torquay United 2

Minstermen lost out to a Danny Stevens goal after 10 minutes, before Joe Oastler (61) doubled advantage.