The Whites make the short trip to Lancashire this lunchtime to take on Burnley in the top flight.
Leeds sit in 10th spot ahead of kick-off are ahead looking to finish as high as possible in the standings with three games remaining.
The Clarets, meanwhile, secured their Premier League status at Fulham last time out and are 15th, 11 points behind Marcelo Bielsa's men.
Follow all the latest build-up, in-game updates and post-match reaction below as they happen:
LIVE BLOG - Burnley 0-4 Leeds United (FT)
Last updated: Saturday, 15 May, 2021, 12:30
- Leeds travel to face Burnley
- Whites sit 10th, Clarets are 15th
- Just three games of the season remain
- Kick-off at Turf Moor is at 12.30pm
2. First set-piece of the afternoon goes to the hosts. Alioski blocks a cross behind on the right.
3. Bit of an early aerial bombardment from the Clarets. Bamford, Ayling have to head away a few crosses.
4. This one is claimed by Meslier. Burnley have started on the front foot. Llorente had to retreat to put in a challenge. The hosts almost snuck in just before too. United not had the ball at all so far.
Burnley shoot wide
5. Burnley again. They’re not letting Leeds out and they’re applying some early pressure. Brownhill has just flashed a curling shot past the far post after another sustained attack. Game played almost exclusively in the Leeds half and well inside it.
Quiet few minutes
8. Leeds are trying. Phillips gives away a free-kick in the Burnley half. Still not real attack or foray into the Clarets half as yet. Slow start but the scores are level.
10. Well, hello. Out of nowhere, really, comes a Leeds attack. Peacock-Farrell saves from Bamford. Alioski’s shot is then cleared from the goalmouth. Nice move in the build-up that opened up the hosts.
12. Harrison the guilty party. Leeds growing into it a little more now after a sluggish start. Burnley still trying to utilising long balls forward to draw United into an aerial battle.
14. Leeds really strugging to hit Bamford when they get the chance. Lack of accuracy in lots of their work. So many wayward clearances.
16. Better. Harrison drives down the left into the box. His cross is cleared to Alioski. The North Macedonian lifts a ball to the back post which is headed down to Dallas but his shot flashes over the bar on the turn. That’s more like it.
Meslier taken out
18. Burnley free-kick just inside the Leeds half. It’s swung in and cleared. The Clarets then attack again and there’s a looping ball. Meslier grabs it and is clattered by Wood in the air. He gets a talking to from referee Graham Scott.