Richard Naylor and Sanchez Watt will be missing again when Leeds United travel to Coventry City.
Club captain Naylor has been ruled out of his third successive match by a knee injury and Watt's ankle problem is preventing manager Simon Grayson from considering the on-loan Arsenal winger for selection at the Ricoh Arena.
* Click here to watch the latest edition of The Boot Room.
Watt has not featured for Leeds since their 2-1 defeat to Leicester City at Elland Road last month, a game in which he was substituted after half-an-hour.
* Click here to sign up to free Leeds United email alerts from your YEP.
Goalkeeper Shane Higgs is still unavailable, despite approaching full fitness after a hamstring strain, but Grayson could recall Lloyd Sam to his squad of 18 after using the former Charlton Athletic player in a behind-closed-doors friendly against Blackburn Rovers on Tuesday.
* Click here to follow the YEP on Twitter.
Ross McCormack has trained all week and appears to be over the worst of his fitness problems, and Billy Paynter should claim a place on the bench after making his competitive debut for Leeds as a substitute in last weekend's victory at Scunthorpe United.
Grayson said: "One or two people have come back into contention. Lloyd Sam and Billy Paynter played on Tuesday and Ross McCormack's had a week's extra training.
"Richard Naylor and Sanchez Watt are out and Shane Higgs is training with us again but he won't be involved."
* Click here to visit the Leeds United webchat page.
* Click here to take a trip down memory lane with our Leeds United action replay.
* Click here for read the latest views and opinions of our Leeds United columnists.
* Click here for round up of Leeds United's 10th anniversary fans remembrance coverage.