Woman treated by paramedics after Leeds house fire

A woman has been treated by paramedics after a fire broke out in Leeds early this morning.

Saturday, 30th September 2017, 11:18 am
Updated Wednesday, 4th October 2017, 3:36 pm

Firefighters were called to West Grange Road in Belle Isle shortly before 5.30am to reports of a fire in the kitchen of the house.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

A woman was treated at the scene by paramedics for smoke inhalation.