Woman treated for smoke inhalation after house fire in Pontefract

The fire was at a house in Throstle Crest.
The fire was at a house in Throstle Crest.
0
Have your say

A woman suffered smoke inhalation after a microwave started a house fire in Pontefract.

She was given oxygen by fire-fighters and left in the care of paramedics following the fire at Throstle Crest this afternoon (Thursday).

The fire broke out just before 2.40pm but had been extinguished before the crews from Castleford and Normanton arrived.