Woman treated by paramedics after Leeds house fire

editorial image
Have your say

A woman has been treated by paramedics after a fire broke out in Leeds early this morning.

Firefighters were called to West Grange Road in Belle Isle shortly before 5.30am to reports of a fire in the kitchen of the house.

A woman was treated at the scene by paramedics for smoke inhalation.

Leeds, Sweet street, 28th March 1979'LIGHTING'Mr. Eddie Mullan, a lift engineer at the City of Leeds Public Works Department, Sweet Street, gives a last polish to one of the four old gas lamps that are to be sent to Germany.

Leeds nostalgia: Bits of old Leeds sent to Germany... in 1979