Woman taken to hospital after Birstall flat fire

.
.
0
Have your say

A WOMAN was taken to hospital after suffering smoke inhalation during a blaze at a flat in Birstall this morning.

Firefighters from Morley, Cleckheaton and Dewsbury were called out to deal with the small fire in the living room of a ground floor flat on Raikes Lane at Birstall just before 12.30am.

A West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service spokesman, said: "One female occupant suffered smoke inhalation and was transported to hospital by ambulance."

Innovation Network at the Parkinson Building, Leeds..Pictured from the left are Dave Moore, Dr Oliver Jones, Louise O'Brien and Greg Wright..6th December 2017 ..Picture by Simon Hulme

Yorkshire firms can boost productivity by thinking creatively, Leeds event is told