Woman suffers from smoke inhalation after fire in Dewsbury home

A woman suffered from smoke inhalation after a fire broke out inside a home in Dewsbury.

Tuesday, 13th March 2018, 10:03 pm
Updated Tuesday, 13th March 2018, 10:10 pm
Russell Street, Dewsbury. Picture: Google.

Firefighters were called to Russell Street, Westborough, at about 7pm today (Tuesday).

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

They found an electrical fire in the hallway of the home.

Crews extinguished the flames using two hose reels and a positive pressure fan.

An ambulance was also called for a woman who had inhaled smoke during the fire.