Woman suffers from smoke inhalation after fire in Dewsbury home

Russell Street, Dewsbury. Picture: Google.
Russell Street, Dewsbury. Picture: Google.
0
Have your say

A woman suffered from smoke inhalation after a fire broke out inside a home in Dewsbury.

Firefighters were called to Russell Street, Westborough, at about 7pm today (Tuesday).

They found an electrical fire in the hallway of the home.

Crews extinguished the flames using two hose reels and a positive pressure fan.

An ambulance was also called for a woman who had inhaled smoke during the fire.

Lead dancers with the Northern Ballet Abigail Prudames and Joseph Taylor at Harewood House, as Northern Ballet announces, it is to premiere Victoria, a ballet by Cathy Marston in spring 2019.

In her bicentenary year, Victoria’s life becomes a ballet, with Yorkshire premiere