Leeds Baby Bank have been inundated with offers of donations since they were the victims of a break-in.
Burglars ransacked one of the organisation's storage rooms in Bramley, stealing toys and essentials destined for struggling families in the city.
Its main storage rooms are close to capacity, but it is seeking donations of items that will help to complete outstanding referrals.
Items which the baby bank is running low on are:
• Cots/cot beds and sheets.
• Bottles for all ages - new and sealed only.
• Weening items ( spoons, plates, bowls and sippy cups) new and sealed only.
• Moses basket stands only, not the baskets.
• Snowsuits and winter coats - all sizes.
• Maternity sanitary towels.
• Vests aged 18 -24 months, boys and girls.
Anyone wishing to donate items is asked to taken them to the baby bank's base at Unit D16, St Catherine's Business Complex, Broad Lane, Bramley.
To arrange a drop-off, email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message via its Facebook page.