Warning as wrong charger on e-cigarette sparks house blaze in Yorkshire
Fire chiefs have issued a warning after a blaze was started by an incorrect charger being used on an e-cigarette.
West Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service was called to a fire after an exploding lithium-ion battery in an e-cigarette set fire to a mattress.
-> Police officer 'has never sprinted so fast' to rescue dog left in hot car in LeedsThe blaze began after an incorrect charger was used.
The fire service said: "Just because the plugs fit doesn't make it a suitable charger. Always use the charger supplied by the manufacturer."
These photos show the extent of the devastation caused by the fire.