The hands are now in motion as a Leeds landmark has been given a new lease of life.
A team helped to place the hands on the Oakwood Clock which is now back at the southern edge of Roundhay Park where it has stood since 1912.
It has been given a new lease of life after a fundraising campaign by residents.
The rapidly deteriorating condition of the clock sparked the formation of Oakwood Traders and Residents Association (OTRA) in 2012 which went on to raise the £270,000 renovation costs.
The landmark was removed in January and will be officially opened during a family fun day on May 2.