The playfool pooch had picked up a stick on their journey that had become lodged in his throat, trapping his airways. But, in her desperation for help, grandmother-of-three Alyson manage to flag down a police car and the “dying” dog was driven with sirens blaring and lights flashing to the nearest vet. 28 January 2016.
Video - Choking dog saved in the nick of time by a hero policeman after a four-inch-long stick got trapped in its throat
Owner Alyson Russell, 44, and her rescue pooch Nico were walking along the side of a canal when he suddenly dropped to the floor.
By The Newsroom
Thursday, 28th January 2016, 10:28 am
Thursday, 28th January 2016, 10:39 am