Two people and a dog were rescued from a West Yorkshire house fire during the early hours of this morning.
West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service were called to the fire in Bondgate, Pontefract, today at around 1.40am.
Officers arrived to find the living room ablaze, while the property had no smoke detectors fitted.
The occupants were pulled from the property uninjured by firefighters, who used two breathing apparatus, a hose reel and a ventilator to extinguish the blaze.
Crews from Pontefract, Castleford and Featherstone attended the incident.