Pensioner hurt in Ilkley blaze

AN ELDERLY man was treated for smoke inhalation after a chip pan fire at a house in Ilkley.

By The Newsroom
Wednesday, 24th January 2018, 9:54 pm
Updated Wednesday, 24th January 2018, 9:55 pm
Langford Close, Ilkley. Image: Google
Langford Close, Ilkley. Image: Google

Fire crews and paramedics were called to Langford Close at Burley in Wharfedale, Ilkley, just after 7.30pm tonight. (Weds Jan 24)

The blaze was extinguished and the elderly male occupant was treated by paramedics after suffering smoke inhalation.