Two suffer from smoke inhalation as crews called to fire in Dewsbury

Crews were called out to a fire at a home in Dewsbury.

Monday, 4th February 2019, 11:41 am
Updated Thursday, 7th February 2019, 4:21 pm

The fire, which started in a kitchen, was reported at about 10am today (Sunday) in Chidswell Gardens, Shaw Cross.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

It had been extinguished when crews arrived at the scene.

A man, in his 50s, and a woman, in her 20s, suffered from smoke inhalation.

Chidswell Gardens, Shaw Cross, Dewsbury. Picture: Google.