Trinity Leeds have confirmed the arrival of five new food vendors for the spring residency in Trinity Kitchen.
The street food stalls will all have an eight-week pitch in the food court, and arrived on Monday.
- Pizza Loco. Neopolitan-style pizza cooked inside the firebox of a locomotive.
- The Baking Biker. Brownies, cakes and milkshakes.
- What the Truck? American-inspired dishes such as Philly cheese steak sandwiches and loaded hot dogs.
- StrEAT Balls. Gourmet meatball subs and sides served from a converted horsebox.
- Eat Like a Greek. Mediterranean dishes such as souvlaki, grilled halloumi and warm pitta bread inspired by the owner's native island of Samos.