A Middle Eastern street food van has been named the best lunch destination in Leeds.
Falafel Guys, which has a pitch on Briggate, is the top-rated restaurant in the lunch category on Tripadvisor.
Known for its halloumi and falafel wraps, it has 298 reviews, with 96 per cent of customers having rated the van as 'excellent'.
It is run by brothers Ahmed and Abdalla Gouda, who grew up in Leeds and have Egyptian parents.
Here are the top 10 lunch spots in Leeds according to Tripadvisor reviews
1. Falafel Guys, Briggate
2. The Oxford Place, Oxford Place
3. Ira B's, Roundhay
4. Bengal Brasserie, Merrion Way
5. Sweet Basil Valley, Yeadon
6. West End House, Kirkstall
7. Humpit, Call Lane
8. Estabulo Rodizio Bar and Grill, St Peter's Place
9. Lavanta Meze Bar and Grill, West Park
10. Fazenda Rodizio Bar and Grill, Granary Wharf