Ex-Leeds United defender Clarke Carlisle is swapping the pitch for politics by appearing on current affairs show Question Time.
The 31-year-old, dubbed Britain's brainiest footballer after winning a 2002 ITV quiz, also made a winning appearance on Countdown.
He will appear on the Question Time panel alongside Burnley fan and former Labour spindoctor Alistair Campbell, Liberal Democrat Simon Hughes and George Galloway.
The Burnley centre-back told his club website he was looking forward to his appearance tomorrow.
He said: "I don't consider myself to be a politics buff by any stretch of the imagination but, with the economic crisis, having a young family and the recent election, my wife and I started to take a keener interest and I just hope I can give a layman's perspective on things."
* Click here for latest Leeds United news.
* Click here to watch the latest edition of our Leeds United preview programme The Boot Room.
* Click here to visit the Leeds United webchat page.
* Click here to take a trip down memory lane with our Leeds United action replay.
* Click here for read the latest views and opinions of our Leeds United columnists.
* Click here for round up of Leeds United's 10th anniversary fans remembrance coverage.