West Yorkshire Police set up a speed trap outside a Leeds school after residents complained about speeding motorists.
Officers set up the camera on seven roads, including on Old Park Road outside Roundhay School.
A spokesman for the force shared these results:
* Two verbal warnings for speed at Old Park Road outside Roundhay School
* Allerton Avenue / Shadwell Lane - No issues here
* West Park Grove and West Park Crescent - two verbal warnings and two tickets issued for excess speed. Request made for better signage.
* Harrogate Road - Moortown - No issues here
* West Avenue - No issues here
The cameras were set up on October 5.
A spokesman for the force said: "Whilst it was good to see the majority of people were driving respectfully, please remember the difference of a few miles per hour can mean the difference between life and death.
"The faster someone is driving, the less time they have to stop if something unexpected happens."
Are there any roads you have seen drivers speeding on? Let us know or tweet @leedsnews