Neighbours in Leeds fire rescue

l
l
0
Have your say

Neighbours led ten people to safety from a smoke-filled house in Leeds.

Firefighters were called to reports of a quad bike on fire in the garden of a house in Colwyn Terrace at 1.45am today (Sunday).

Neighbours, realising smoke from the fire had got inside the property, helped lead ten people to safety.

A spokeswoman for West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service said: “A female aged 10 years suffered a burn to her left hand.

“She was treated on scene by paramedics but did not attend hospital.”

Carl DAmmassa, Group Managing Director  Business Finance, Aldermore

Aldermore supports more than £1bn of asset finance to UK businesses in 2017