Man needs hospital treatment after chip pan fire in West Yorkshire

editorial image
0
Have your say

A man suffered slight smoke inhalation following a chip pan fire at a property near Huddersfield.

The fire crew from Cleckheaton were called to a kitchen fire at Thornes Park in Brighouse at 1.50pm today (Saturday) but were told it was possibly already out. On arrival, crews confirmed the fire was in a chip pan and was already out but asked for an ambulance for the occupier who had suffered slight smoke inhalation.

Damascus skies erupt with missile fire as the U.S. launches an attack on Syria targeting different parts of the capital.

Russia warns of ‘consequences’ after air strikes against Syria

l

Meet the Leeds boy far too special to be just one in a million