Man hurt in Castleford house fire

.
.
0
Have your say

PARAMEDICS treated a man who suffered smoke inhalation during a blaze at a house in Castleford this morning.

Fire crews from Castleford and Normanton were called to deal with a kitchen blaze at the end terrace house on Wood Street just before 12.30am.

A West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: “One male casualty was treated by the ambulance service for smoke inhalation.”

Innovation Network at the Parkinson Building, Leeds..Pictured from the left are Dave Moore, Dr Oliver Jones, Louise O'Brien and Greg Wright..6th December 2017 ..Picture by Simon Hulme

Yorkshire firms can boost productivity by thinking creatively, Leeds event is told