Man hurt in Castleford house fire

PARAMEDICS treated a man who suffered smoke inhalation during a blaze at a house in Castleford this morning.

Monday, 20th July 2015, 8:38 am
.

Fire crews from Castleford and Normanton were called to deal with a kitchen blaze at the end terrace house on Wood Street just before 12.30am.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

A West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: “One male casualty was treated by the ambulance service for smoke inhalation.”