Man dies after kitchen fire in Baildon

editorial image
Share this article
0
Have your say

A man has died after his kitchen caught alight.

The 70-year-old was given first aid by fire crews after the blaze at his home on Central Avenue in Baildon in the early hours of the morning.

He later passed away.

A neighbour raised the alarm after their own smoke detector was activated.

The cause of the fire is not thought to be suspicious.

Julie Kendall who set up Enable Therapy Services. '20th February 2017.

Leeds therapy company which puts people first wins national recognition