A man accused of shooting a woman was remanded in custody at Leeds magistrates' court.
Aaron Ben Wilkinson, 23, of Alma Street, Woodlesford, Leeds, is charged with the murder of 52-year-old mother of two Judith Garnett on Monday.
Wilkinson appeared in a baggy blue jumper and blue trousers for a hearing lasting only a few seconds.
District Judge Roy Anderson remanded him to appear at the Crown Court tomorrow. (Fri 28)
Mrs Garnett was found in the attic of her dormer bungalow at the Yorkshire Game Farm, The Orchard, off Alma Street, Woodlesford.
* Click here to watch latest YEP news and sport video reports.
* Click here to sign up to free news and sport email alerts from your YEP.
* Click here to follow the YEP on Twitter.
* Click here to 'Like Us' on Facebook.
* Click here to add your name and location to our Leeds Ex-Pats Map.