INTERNATIONAL NEWS: Florida man killed by exploding vape pen

A 38-year-old Florida  man was killed when his e-cigarette exploded
A 38-year-old Florida man was killed when his e-cigarette exploded
0
Have your say

A 38-year-old man has died after his vape pen exploded causing fragments of the device to penetrate his skull.

Police flood streets of Sheffield in crackdown on crime
The explosion also led to a fire and the victim suffered serious burns.

Tallmadge D'Elia, from Florida, was smoking the electronic cigarette when it exploded on May 5.

According to the Tampa Bay Times Mr D'Elia was found dead in his buring home by firefighters.

Magic Magid brings fresh face to role of Sheffield's Lord Mayor
A post-mortem ezamination report listed the cause of death as 'projectile wound to the head'.

the report added that Mr D'Elia suffered burns to 80 per cent of his body.

REVEALED: First look at what Sheffield city centre HS2 railway station could look like

Richard Mallin.

Violent robber preyed on woman after setting fire to pub toilet

The sinkhole in Boston Spa.'Pic courtesy of Yorkshire Water

Boston Spa road due to re-open after sinkhole appeared outside school