The funeral of a Leeds man killed at work on a building site will take place on Thursday.
Andy Lancaster, 23, died after a trench collapsed at a homes development on Bingley Road in Bradford in October.
* CLICK HERE TO READ AND LEAVE YOUR TRIBUTES TO ANDY.
His funeral service is being held at Rawdon Crematorium and starts at 9.40am.
Family flowers only are requested. Donations can instead be made to
spina bifida and hydrocephalus causes, with a collection plate available at the service.
Mr Lancaster, a keen Leeds United fan, came from Calverley.
The accident that claimed his life happened on October 18 and left him buried under tonnes of rubble.
Rescuers from the fire and ambulance services took nearly seven hours to recover his body.
Tributes paid on the YEP website following Mr Lancaster's death included one which called him "a lovely guy with a smile that shone for miles".
His younger brother, Jon, is a racing driver who has competed at Renault Formula 3.5 level and is tipped to one day make his mark in Formula 1.
* Click here to sign up to free news and sport email alerts from your YEP.
* Click here to follow the YEP on Twitter.
* Click here to Like Us on Facebook.
* Click here to add your name and location to our Leeds Ex-Pats Map.