There's nothing more exciting than seeing the city of Leeds lit up and ready for the Christmas season.
Many people class the festive season as up-and-running once the honours have been done and the official light switch on has taken place.
But for others, road closures can cause a nuisance as motorists try and navigate their way around the city.
Luckily, there aren't too many closures in place for tonight's (Thursday) event.
Which roads will be closed for Leeds Christmas Lights switch on?
- Headrow (Oxford Place to Albion Street)
- Cookridge Street (Headrow to St Annes Street)
- Calverley Street (Headrow to Gt George Street)
What time will the roads be closed for Leeds Christmas Lights switch on?
- The Headrow will be closed between 6pm and 8.45pm
- Cookridge Street will be closed from 1pm
- Calverley Street will be closed between 8pm and 8.30pm