Think you know Bramham Park? Think again.
1. Bramham Park is a Grade I listed 18th-century country house and was built in 1698 for Robert Benson, first Baron Bingley.
2. The house is constructed of magnesian limestone ashlar with stone slate roofs in a classical style and is surrounded by 500 acres of landscaped park.
3. The house gave its name to Bramham Island on the north side of Queen Charlotte Strait in the Central Coast region of British Columbia, Canada.
4. Bramham Park was used as the setting for the third series of Kay Mellor’s BBC drama The Syndicate. Since 2003 it has also been home to Leeds Festival.
5. After a fire in 1828 the interior of Bramham Park was completely restored in the early part of the 20th century.