Rita Ora has just been announced as the headline act at the MOBO awards, which come to Leeds Arena next month.
The superstar singer and The X-Factor judge is also nominated for the Best Video gong, for Body On Me, her collaboration with Chris Brown.
But did you know that:
1. Rita is named after film legend Rita Hayworth, her film-director grandfather’s favourite actress.
2. Rita is a refugee. She was born in Kosovo to Albanian parents but her family fled persecution in the troubled region when she was a baby.
3. Her surname ‘Ora’ is made up. It means ‘clock’ in Albanian. Her real surname is Sahatciu (watchmaker) but her father added ‘Ora’ to make it more easily pronouncable for us Brits.
4. Rita’s mum is Catholic, her dad is Muslim.
5. She could have done Eurovision. She auditioned to be the UK’s singer in the annual musical kitsch-fest in 2009, but later withdrew after deciding it wasn’t for her. We’ll leave it to you to decide if this was a wise move!