The weekend is nearly upon us – and there is certainly no shortage of ways to fill it in Leeds.
Here are five things to do in the city this Saturday and Sunday.
* Leeds United return to action against Brighton & Hove Albion at Elland Road tomorrow afternoon.
Uwe Rosler’s men will be aiming to avoid setting a new club record of 11 home games without a league win.
* All eyes will be on the First Direct Arena tomorrow night as it plays host to BBC Radio 1Xtra Live.
Stars appearing at the urban music showcase include Tinie Tempah, Lethal Bizzle and Krept & Konan.
* Thousands of people are expected to take part in the Yorkshire Evening Post-backed Adrenaline Rush endurance challenge in the grounds of Harewood House tomorrow.
Participants will tackle a fearsome selection of obstacles over three different course lengths – 5km, 10km and half-marathon.
* Retro film magic is on offer at the Hyde Park Picture House tomorrow.
A screening of classic movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit gets under way at midday. For more details, visit the www.hydeparkpicturehouse.co.uk website or ring the box office on 0113 275 2045.
* More than 300 sea cadets from Yorkshire will take part in a parade and service in Leeds on Sunday to commemorate the Battle of Trafalgar.
The cadets will be inspected by the Lord Mayor of Leeds, Coun Judith Chapman, in Victoria Gardens at 11am before their parade through the city centre.
A service will then take place in the city’s cathedral from 1pm to 2pm.