Five taken to hospital after fire rips through Leeds home

0
Have your say

FIVE people were taken to hospital after a fire tore through their Leeds home.

Two men, two women and a little girl were taken to hospital after a fire ripped through the ground floor of their house in Ramshead Gardens, in Seacroft.

Firefighters from Stanks and Gipton were called to extinguish the blaze at around 4.20am today.

The occupants were taken to hospital by ambulance after they were believed to have inhaled smoke.

Celebration of Rhinos legend John Atkinson's life following the church funeral servic at  the Headingley Pavilion. 1978 Challenge Cup final captain David Ward speaks.
19th January 2017.  Photos: Jonathan Gawthorpe

‘He stood out in every way’ - emotional tributes at funeral of Leeds rugby hero John Atkinson