Firefighters put out kitchen fire in Roundhay

.
.
0
Have your say

FIRE crews have tackled a kitchen blaze in Leeds tonight which left two people needing medical treatment for smoke inhalation.

The fire was reported at 9.16pm at a house in Oakwood Green, in Roundhay.

Two crews from Gipton were called to tackle the blaze.

An ambulance was also called to the scene to treat two occupants for smoke inhalation.

It was unclear whether they would need hospital treatment.

West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue service said crews used a high powered fan to clear the house of smoke.

Ominous sky in Leeds
Leeds Bridge
River Aire

Photograph taken by Gary Hope
25 Thornfield Way
Cross Gates
Leeds LS15 7UZ
Telephone 0113 2608556

Commuters warned of closures