Fire in ladies toilets at Wakefield bar: Man treated for smoke inhalation

A MAN was treated by paramedics after a fire in the ladies toilets at a bar in Wakefield city centre.

Saturday, 14th July 2018, 11:26 am
Updated Monday, 16th July 2018, 5:47 pm
Reflex bar on Westgate, Wakefield. Image: Google

Firefighters were called to a blaze in ladies toilets at Reflex bar on Westgate just after 10.30pm last night (Frid July 13).

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

A man working as a door security supervisor suffered smoke inhalation and was given oxygen therapy by fire crews before being treated by paramedics at the scene.

Fire crews from Wakefield and Ossett fire stations dealt with the fire using one hose reel, two breathing apparatus and a ventilation fan.