Fire in ladies toilets at Wakefield bar: Man treated for smoke inhalation

Reflex bar on Westgate, Wakefield. Image: Google
Reflex bar on Westgate, Wakefield. Image: Google
Have your say

A MAN was treated by paramedics after a fire in the ladies toilets at a bar in Wakefield city centre.

Firefighters were called to a blaze in ladies toilets at Reflex bar on Westgate just after 10.30pm last night (Frid July 13).

A man working as a door security supervisor suffered smoke inhalation and was given oxygen therapy by fire crews before being treated by paramedics at the scene.

Fire crews from Wakefield and Ossett fire stations dealt with the fire using one hose reel, two breathing apparatus and a ventilation fan.


Ryanair flight diverted due to ‘inflight depressurisation’

Fell Grove

Newborn baby checked for smoke inhalation after fire at West Yorkshire house