The faces of Britain's most wanted alleged doorstep criminals were published today in a bid to bring them to justice.
Here are details of 10 men suspected of preying on elderly and vulnerable people in their homes that police want to trace.
* Alfred Adams, 32, was arrested in 2002 over numerous distraction burglaries in the north. He was recaptured in 2006 and jailed for 12 years before absconding from HMP Kirkham last March. He has used numerous aliases and has links in West Yorkshire, Manchester, Essex and Northern Ireland.
* John William Moses Purcell, 20, is wanted over a distraction burglary in Cheshire last September. A 92-year-old woman had cash stolen after he and two other men entered her house claiming a neighbour had a broken water pipe.
* His brother Francis Joseph Purcell, 21, is also wanted over the same offence. The men escaped in a silver Audi.
* Joseph Lowther, 26, is wanted over a rogue trader crime at the home of an elderly woman in Lancashire. He said repairs were needed to the roof but that he needed 3,000 to pay for materials. The suspect disappeared after being challenged by a neighbour.
* Michael Ward, 28, is wanted by Thames Valley Police in connection with a distraction burglary.
*Patrick Connors, 30, has been sentenced to a four-and-a-half-year jail sentence in his absence over a rogue trading offence. The victim was an 81-year-old woman. Connors was chased by police and his vehicle hit a pedestrian, who suffered "life-changing" injuries, as he escaped. He has connections in Coventry and Ireland and uses the alias William Ward.
* Adam Jones, aged in his late thirties, is wanted by officers in Warwickshire after he failed to answer bail. He is accused of targeting elderly homeowners, claiming to be from a double glazing or guttering company, before stealing cash and property.
* Gheorghe Velcu, 28, is wanted by police in Derbyshire over a distraction burglary.
* Jimmy Rooney, 39, is wanted by police in Derbyshire over a series of distraction burglaries.
* John Nolan, aged in his early twenties, is wanted by police in Belfast over the violent burglary of a 72-year-old woman's home. He was one of three men who entered the house and punched the victim to the ground. They made off with a substantial sum of money.