Child suffers burns in Leeds house fire

Two fire crews attended a house fire in Swinnow.
Two fire crews attended a house fire in Swinnow.
0
Have your say

A young child has been taken to hospital after suffering burns to her arm in a house fire.

She was treated at the scene tonight by paramedics before being taken by ambulance to hospital for further treatment.

Fire crews from Stanningley and Bradford were called to the house at Wellstone Garth, Swinnow at 7.05pm tonight (Sunday).

A fire spokesperson said there had been a small fire in the living room which was out by the time they got there.